|Job Title||Bid Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Before applying for this role, please read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
We are seeking a highly organized individual who is able to effectively prioritize their workload, be comfortable with managing multiple concurrent tasks and effectively managing expectations. With strong administrative and written skills, the successful candidate will have a can-do, positive attitude and be able to develop a rapport with all team members.
The ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of the electronic security industry and be conversant in the following technologies; CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Detection Systems (IDS), Perimeter Intruder Detection Systems (PIDS) and Security Management Systems (SMS).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with the Sales and Senior Management team to understand the company pipeline and potential workflow
- Managing stakeholder engagement activities throughout the various stage gates of the Bid Management process
- Production of high-quality bid submissions using Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Content creation
- Quality check on report outputs
- Aligning bid strategy alongside business development managers and client relationship manager
- Managing bids to ensure full compliance with tender deadlines
- Stakeholder engagement to ensure internal sign-offs are achieved (up to board level)
- Management of all stages of bid including RFI, RFQ, PQQ and ITT
- Management of Bid Library
- Creation of content for marketing purposes
- Educated to degree level or suitable experience
- Experience in line management
- Knowledge of the electronic security industry
- Minimum experience of 5 years within Bid Management
- Sales/Commercial training or experience
- Microsoft Word and Excel qualifications or suitable experience
- APMP or similar accreditation beneficial
To apply please email a covering letter with a full CV to our careers team.