Our, in-house, remote monitoring facility, completes the package of services delivered by QSG. We offer a fully managed service which ranges from CCTV and alarm monitoring to lone worker protection to facilities and contract security management, whereby, we’ll manage your suppliers to agreed service levels.
How we deliver
Our Communications Centre delivers an ‘always on’ service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our team of dedicated and experienced
professionals boasts an unsurpassed record in managing and resolving incidents,
events and projects, in a timely and cost-effective manner.
At the heart of our service is our Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). The ARC is NSI approved and conforms to BS 5979 – 2000 and BS EN ISO 9001. The ARC is highly flexible and can be tailored to match individual client requirements for handling standard intruder alarms, fire alarms, access control and personal attack alarms.
What we deliver
We deliver a comprehensive range of services fully supported by service level agreements and backed by tailored management reports that demonstrate the effectiveness of the service. These include:
- 24/7/365 Alarm Monitoring and Receiving
– Intruder, CCTV, Fire, Access Control, Personal Attack and False Alarm Management
- A network of approved suppliers
– Security, Fire, Building Services, Manned Guarding and Key Holding
- Business continuity and crisis management
- Remote locking and locking of physical doors
- Lone worker protection
- Incident management and police response (URN Applications)
- Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS)
For further information on our remote monitoring services click on the ‘Why not get in touch’ button.